Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dennis Wilson and Rodney Bingenheimer/Pacific Ocean Blue record signing at Tower Sunset October 1977

Not quite sure whether Rodney was actually playing anything off of Pacific Ocean Blue in between Blondie, the Ramones, Iggy, Annette Funicello and the Sex Pistols during October 1977. I do know that ten years later that you could pick up the lp for a buck in Santa Cruz as I did. I am thinking about a whole week of only Dennis Wilson photos. How sweet would that be. Here is numero uno.

3 comments:

  1. I believe this is actually at a Licorice Pizza store -- isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are correct. There are other photos of that LP on the strip and it does look like it is that locale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the Licorice Pizza store, 8878 Sunset Blvd. I’m in the picture, I was manager of the store.

    ReplyDelete